Friday, November 18, 2011

First Kiss

So, whenever I have a bad day, or a down moment, or am just sad for some reason I like to think of something happy.  You know what my go to happy thought is?  Remembering my and B's first kiss.  We met right before I turned 21, at a bar (shame!), that only served beer in mini-pitchers (no shame!), right after I broke up with the worst guy (for me) in the world.  I was pretty turned off to the idea of having a relationship, but this guy was hot, wanted to take me to a nice restaurant for dinner and I thought "What the hell?"  So off to Flemings we went.  He came to my apartment on campus and picked me up.  We went to dinner.  Then we wandered around Utica Square (this precious little place in Tulsa).  I was pretty nervous through the whole dinner and was walking pretty fast when we were "wandering." After we finished walking we went back to B's house to talk some more and play pool.  After a few hours of talking, playing pool and watching TV, it was getting late (and was a Wednesday) so we decided to head back to my apartment and call it a night.  So we walked out to the garage to get in the car.  He opened the door for me (such the gentleman) and right before I got in the car, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulled me close and kissed me.  The most perfect kiss I've ever had.  *SIGH*  Even now, just thinking about it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.  I love that man and his kisses!

Now, this is what makes me happy :)
What was your best first kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment