So, I am supposed to nominate 5 people and give 5 random facts. So, I nominate the following people:
Jen
Nicole
Courtney
Stacy
Janna
Alright, here are my 5 random facts.
1) Jamie and I went to high school together. We didn't really hang out or even spend any time together, but I've really enjoyed reading her blog :)
2) I have possibly the world's biggest mouth EVER!
![]() |
| Ironically, she and I never really got along |
4) From the day I was born until after I got married, I went by my middle name. After I got married, I changed my name, taking my middle as my first, my maiden as my middle and dropping my first name.
5) I met my college bestie's friends at her wedding a couple of years ago and have become better friends with them than I am with some people I considered close friends in the past.
Thanks again, Jamie!



yah! I love your random facts!! It's crazy that we didn't talk much in highschool, it's a shame you seem so down to earth and funny it would have been a blast to get to know you. I enjoy your blog so much!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, love! Posted mine and linked back to you.
ReplyDelete