Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seriously Thursday

 
Now go link up at From Mrs. To Mama!
  1. SERIOUSLY . . . My baby is 3 weeks old.  
  2. SERIOUSLY . . . He cries in his sleep sometimes, but he also smiles in his sleep and it is adorable.
  3. SERIOUSLY . . . We made it through his 3 week growth spurt and guess whose milk supply increased and is having some engorgement issues again - THIS GAL!
  4. SERIOUSLY . . . I have started recording some really bizarre things on the DVR in order to get me through my day (and the nights where he wants to be up all night treating mom like a dairy cow) like Drugs, Inc.
  5. SERIOUSLY . . . I can't watch Drugs, Inc at night because it is disturbing and I can't deal with things that disrupt my already disrupted sleep.
  6. SERIOUSLY . . . I have blow dried my hair and put on makeup like 3 times in the last 3 weeks.  Otherwise the hair gets thrown in a bun and I just put on eye cream.
  7. SERIOUSLY . . . We are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow.  THANK GOD!  Some of our rooms are disgusting thanks to some of B's old roomies - like the one who worked at the car dealership and would come home with tar all over his shoes and get it on the carpets.  UGH!
  8. SERIOUSLY . . . My baby has gained over 2 lbs since we left the hospital. Momma's good eater.
  9. SERIOUSLY . . . My kid has been asleep almost non-stop since 11:00 am.
  10. SERIOUSLY . . . I've become one of those moms who only talk about their kids - CRAP (but I love him)!
  11. SERIOUSLY . . .  I really want to do some fall shopping (like sweaters and stuff) but really can't afford it since I'm not earning a paycheck again until the middle of November and law school was super expensive so I have to use what monies I have to pay loans.  DAMNIT!
  12. SERIOUSLY . . . I also spent what money I could have used on myself to buy baby clothes.  I'm officially a mom.
  13. SERIOUSLY . . .  Having my son has made me realize that I didn't realize my capacity to love until I had him.  Between how much I love him and how having him has made me fall even more in love with my husband, I think my heart may burst.
  14. SERIOUSLY . . .WAKE UP KID!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the link up and following now. Congrats on the baby boy! You're in for a ton of fun... and hard days... no lies here! Enjoy every single second of it!!!

    ReplyDelete