Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm not sure I've ever done this link up before, but I had to share with you all what I am loving today!
This family

These handsome men


That sweet face

The little bit of attitude the nurses tried to give him


Loves of my life



My son was born yesterday at 1:50 pm after about 16 hours of labor and less than 1 hour of pushing.  He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and measured 19.5 inches.  Birth story to come soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I have chills! He is gorgeous, and that yawn?! Melts my heart. Congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!! Pretty sure you take the cake on the link up this week as far as what you are loving....he is the sweetest! And 16 hours of labor? You are a champ!! Way to go mama!! Enjoy your time with your new addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little one! he's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the little guy!!! He's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, congratulations!!!! He is so cute!! Love his mohawk :) Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete