Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Oh, Lordy, there is so much I am saying "Seriously" about this week so, here it goes:
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I'm in the market for a new job because . . .
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I lost my job this week, 2 weeks after coming back from maternity leave and that's really all I'm going to say about it.
  • SERIOUSLY . . . This means that I get to spend more time with my sweet baby.
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I already have a lot of feelers out so hopefully something will come sooner than later (although, because of the holidays, I'm not really expecting anything until January at the earliest, but will take something sooner if it comes).
  • SERIOUSLY . . . We are having baby's first roadtrip next week.  Texas here we come!
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I think B is more excited about B Jr going to Texas than anything else right now.
  • SERIOUSLY . . . We're doing Christmas at Thanksgiving w/ B's family next week and I need to get their gifts together - at least I know what they are going to be :)
  • SERIOUSLY . . . Since I'm out a job, I will have the chance to go up to StL and let my friends meet my little guy :)
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I FINALLY got my hair done for the first time since July.  I was WAY overdue.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  My baby's sweet sleeping face melts my heart.
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I don't even mind getting up with him in the night because the second I hold him I'm filled with all sorts of warm fuzzies.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I'm digging the show Revenge.  If you aren't watching it, you should.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  Quiznos brought back the honey bacon club! I was so bummed when it was gone and so happy it's back!
  • SERIOUSLY . . . I need to go get ready to go into work to finish up some stuff this week.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .   I truly have the greatest husband in the world.  He is so supportive and loving and I can't imagine my life without him.
  • SERIOUSLY . . . That's a lot of "Seriously"s
  • SERIOUSLY . . . Go check out the fabulous Ms. Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama and tell us what you're saying "Seriously!?!?!" about today.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your job! I lost mine 10 weeks after Rylin was born and I was so bummed about it but staying home with Ry really makes it ok. Now we are trying to work our budget so I can continue to stay home after my unemp runs out. I've also been using this free time to travel and catch up with Friends! Your son is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blessing in disguise..Now you get to spend all the time in the world with your new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I read through your blog, the more I realize we have in common! I got laid off days before finding out I was pregnant this time last year. By the time the holidays were over I was showing a lot. And I am also a slave to my loans. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete