Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously Thursday

  • SERIOUSLY . . . My baby boy is one month old.  SIGH I love him.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I am bummed that Dance Moms is over for the season and am EAGERLY awaiting season 2.
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I feel like a dairy cow some days - pump and feed and pump and feed.  Oh boobs!
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  Sometimes I have to remind myself to be interested in other people when talking to them.  Sometimes I just want to talk about me and my boy.  So, I'm a slight narcissist.  So what?
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I am so bummed that my mom won't be coming to town until NEXT Friday instead of Monday.  I was really kind of counting on her being here to help out and help me feel comfortable taking naps (sometimes I'm not).  
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I am so ready to REALLY start exercising again; however, I have to wait until my 6 week appointment.  So, for now, we're taking long walks every day.  
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  I haven't had more than a sip of beer yet.  However, I'm pretty sure we have his evening sleep schedule figured out so I can start having a drink after he goes down now.  
  • SERIOUSLY . . . We had family pics taken last Saturday and I am so not happy with the way I look in them (please refer back to me wanting to start exercising again).
  • SERIOUSLY . . .  Sometimes my son cries in his sleep and then just goes back to sleep.  It's kind of funny.
So, what are you saying "Seriously" about today?   Go link up!

1 comment:

  1. Beer is ok... especially dark beer. Just one. It actually increases supply (not like you need it). Look it up!

    ReplyDelete