Check out Miss Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama and link up.
- Seriously . . . there has been a lot of spirituality on Survivor this season and it seems a little sketchy sometimes, like when Coach prays to find the idol when he already has it.
- Seriously . . . I go back to work next week and am seriously sad about it because I will miss my baby boy.
- Seriously . . . I love my husband so much. He and my son are my everything.
- Seriously . . . I am so FREAKING EXCITED because my bestie, Erin, is coming to Tulsa this weekend. I haven't seen her since June and I miss her like CRAZY!
- Seriously . . . I never thought I would enjoy breastfeeding as much as I do. Knowing that I give my son everything he needs is incredible.
- Seriously . . . My son has almost doubled his weight since he was born 7 weeks ago. I am torn sometimes between wanting to see him thrive so much and wanting him to stay little for forever.
- Seriously . . . I am looking forward to drinking some wine with Erin this weekend.
- Seriously . . . I am so happy to be exercising again. It just feels good.
- Seriously . . . I can't wait to get my hair done in 2 weeks. It is seriously one of my favorite things ever.
- Seriously . . . I am so excited for Christmas which seems a bit ridiculous since it is still October.
- Seriously . . . I love dessert shows and am really bummed that Top Chef Just Desserts is over :(

I am excited for Christmas too! Love your Seriously?! post! Come say hi!
ReplyDeletexoxox...Hannah @ A Lovely Mess :)
Christmas, hair appointments, and breastfeeding. Definitely a few of my favorite things.
ReplyDelete