Yep, I am now staying at home with my sweet little man. They last few weeks have seen my Internet usage dwindle. First, my laptop stopped working. We've tried a lot of stuff, but I'm convinced that we will have to just get a new one. B wants to try every single possible solution before buying a new one (I am also convinced that we may end up paying twice as much once we end up actually getting the new computer). So, now we're working with the desk top that is in our bedroom so it's harder for me to be on the computer a lot with the baby since all of his things are in the living room (speaking of the kid - GO TO SLEEP ALREADY! YOU NEED A NAP!). ANYWHO, life has changed. I am actively going to be looking for a new job. I want to work. And even if I didn't and wanted to stay home all the time, I sold my soul to Sallie Mae (that whore) to go to law school and need the cash to pay her (and others) back.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We took our first trip to Dallas since the babe was born to see B's family. LB was such a great traveler. We left Tulsa around 7pm on Tuesday evening and got to Dallas around 11pm. LB slept the whole way there, woke up when we got there, got a change, some cuddles from Grandma while we set up the pack n play and then got a feeding and was out again. Grandma wore him out so much one night that he slept all the way through the night. I still got up because I was sore and pumped, but he did great. Then he slept the whole way back to Tulsa on Saturday and still slept as he normally does at night. Love that guy.
 |
| Turkey Butt |
 |
| Big Guy |
 |
My handsome men
|
This weekend we have LB's 3 month/Winter family photos. It's gotten cold in Tulsa the last few weeks. I am happy to not have to take the little man outside too much, but bummed because I so do not want to run outside in the cold so I probably won't. It is also time to step up the working out and eating better into high gear. I'm home all day now. I have no excuses. I will also start to do better with this blog and stop being so neglectful.
OH! And in exciting news, I got my gift from Mrs. N today for the Glitz and Glamour Gift Swap. Can't wait to share with you all of the fun stuff she got me :) Now I'm off to finish folding some clothes before the Hubs gets home and the little man wakes up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment