Lucky for LB, we figured out how to get him to rip open his gifts because big, mean B said that he can't have gifts he couldn't open. LB got lots of fun gifts. He didn't have many toys or books, so he got a lot of those. He got some sensory balls, teethers, stacking cups, a music table and various other toys.
B and I took care of each other, too. B got me a spa package and a baby feet pendant. I got him a gift certificate for his first ever massage (how the man is 31 and has never had a massage boggles my mind) and some family photos for his office. B and I got a new camcorder from my parents. My parents also got me the Harry Potter box set. Nerd? Yep, and totally cool with it. The family pretty much got photos from us (that's all they wanted) and my brother got a lot of DVDs, including the Johnny Bravo first season. You don't know what Johnny Bravo is? Consider yourself lucky lol. Later, we headed over to my Aunt's house for family Christmas. We did a gift exchange and B and I came out with wine, coffee, a mug and a nice fleece throw. We called it a night after that because LB was getting fussy (and sleepy). So we headed home, and got some stuff put away.
On Monday, the 26th, we headed up to Joplin to celebrate with my Dad's family. This is the first time I've been able to get together with this side since 2007. It was so nice to see all of my cousins and my dad's brothers and their wives. B and I got a cookbook and gift card. LB got a sock monkey (traditional first Christmas gift from my Grandma) and he LOVE it. We had another gift exchange and B got a dart board (really? and it's going where in our home?) and I got a bag of chocolates and a container of cashews. My dad's side is interesting. After that, we took some photos and headed back to Tulsa.
The next day we got LB's gift from my in-laws, a jumperoo and he loves that thing like crazy! He will bounce around in it for HOURS! My in-laws came up for the day on Friday and gave me a gift card and some pearl earrings and gave B some Under Armor cold-gear. The other thing that we got was a bebePOD. It's like a bumbo, but with bigger leg openings and safety straps. LB actually fits in it (and he does not fit in the bumbo).
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas :)


Jumperoos are amazing! I STILL put Jonas in his and he's 15 months old! That one is a keeper for sure!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day!