- I watch Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 even if I don't approve of any of their antics.
- I can't stop thinking about how much I want a job. I love spending time with LB, but like working.
- It takes me a full week to do the laundry because I get lazy.
- I am ridiculously excited for The Challenge: Battle of the Exes.
- We still have our tree up. Don't give me the side eye. Some of you all put your trees up in like August ;)
- I'm thinking about doing a Fitness Friday and making it a link up, anyone interested?
- I'm still tired even though LB has slept from 7:30-4:40 the past two nights, which allowed me to sleep from 9:30/10:00-4:40.
- My child is a giant - 19 lb 10 oz and 26 inches. He's bigger than some year old babies, but healthy and happy and wonderful :)
- Chelsea from TM2 should not have blonde hair, she just shouldn't.
- I still have a DVR full of stuff - some of which is ridiculous - but I stopped recording the Kardashians and that makes B happy.
- I just realized that my 10 year high school reunion is next year. B wants to me to be pregnant again at that time, but I want to be able to drink. Maybe AFTER the reunion we can try lol.
- I have 3 half eaten cupcakes in my car. They were all dry - ICK!
- I'm considering going to get another massage (had one on Monday) because the muscles around my shoulder blade really hurts after being so tight and then manipulated and worked out.
- I didn't want to end on #13.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
So What Wednesday
Oh Shannon, I love this post and haven't done it for so long. So What If:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE Teen Mom! Starting Teen Mom 2 on Netflix soon! Looks way worse than the original one! I don't know if I can stick with it!
ReplyDeleteWe still have our Christmas stuff up too!! I'll get to it at some point ;)
ReplyDelete