Friday, March 23, 2012

I must confess...

I'm getting together with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition to share all of my confessions with yall again.



1) I now take the stairs to/from the pump room at work and now take each flight in different ways - 2 at a time, double time, side step, etc - to make it go faster and hit the legs differently.
2) I crave alfredo, but don't eat it. 
3) I think I have PTSD re my last job. I get anxious over ridiculous things.
4) I want GCB to be on every single day.  I also want to live GCB.
5) I have only worked out once in the last few weeks due to various things like packing (what's that?!?!). However, I DO take the stairs (see above).  That counts, right?
6) I still don't love pumping, but I do it for little man.
7) I am ready for the end of April to be here (mmmm...curiouser and curiouser).
8) I am tired of my StL friends getting married hours away from my parents house.  Mama wants to drink and doesn't want a DUI.
9) I gave birth, but cramps still stuck.
10) I am terrified of coming off as a weak link.
11) Eating out for breakfast is one of my favorite things ever.

What are your confessions this week?

1 comment: