Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

WHEW!  People, life is crazy!  Everyone's lives are crazy.  Anyway, what are you saying "So What" about? 

I say So What If:

~ I am DYING to read Fifty Shades of Grey.  I've heard it's a saucy novel and, frankly, it's just what I need.  Mama needs to get her mind right.

~ I'm starving at 3 pm.  I'm trying to better since I don't have a lot of time to exercise these days.  However, I need some sort of snack by 3.  Please let me know any suggestions you may have.  So far, I've been working on almonds and some yogurt.

~ I am super nervous about our move.  Yes, I've been talking about packing and, it's true, we're moving at the end of April.  Just a couple miles away, but to a bigger, newer, nicer house that isn't tainted by whatever skanks B used to bring back here before he saw the light (ME!).  B bought our house before we met and I have never quite felt like it was my house.  I am pretty excited about the chance to really make it our house.

~ I bribed B to go to a wedding in St. Louis next month with Adam Carolla tickets.  We both like him, but he has been wanting to go to a live show for a while.  He's pretty excited.

~ I can't seem to stop being tired.  I guess a few weeks of good sleep don't make up for a few months of bad sleep.

Ok, that's all I have for tonight.  Go link up with Miss Shannon over at Life After I Do (or LAID for short) and tell us what you're saying "SO WHAT?!?!" about.

1 comment:

  1. Statements like "nicer house that isn't tainted by whatever skanks B used to bring back here before he saw the light (ME!)" make me love you more.

    ReplyDelete