Forgive. One thing that I know in life is that when I am happy, I tend to bring happiness into my life. There are a few people I have trouble forgiving for things, but I try every day. I feel so much peace in my life when I can stop caring and holding grudges. Everyone should know how to forgive.
Failure. I am constantly terrified after the fiasco of my last job. I am constantly terrified that I am going to fail as a mother. I am terrified that I am going to fail as a wife. Failure is something that holds me back and I try to not let it run my life and just live one day at a time.
Acceptance. I don't think you can have healthy relationships without acceptance. You can't get into a relationship with someone and hope to change them. If you don't like something about that person, it isn't going to change just so you have to decide if you can accept it, or if it will always bother if. If it will always bother you, then you can live in unhappiness or cut your losses and move on. I've had to cut my losses in many relationships. I can't deal with high maintenance friends. I can't deal with someone who needs their hand to be held at all times. That may make me selfish, and I'm okay with that. My friends must be selfish too then and we're fine with that.
To make time for my marriage. Between work, class, the baby and packing (what?!?!) I am exhausted. B is exhausted. The only one who doesn't seem to be exhausted is LB - that is until 7:00 comes around. B and I love each other very much, but I just don't want to fall too far into a rut. Life has gone through quite the adjustment in the last year and we are still trying to figure it out. It will happen, but, for now, we make it.




No comments:
Post a Comment