Did you sign up for the How the Glitz Stole Christmas blogger swap at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers or The Bargain Blonde? If not, you're missing out! I got paired up with the lovely Mrs. N over at Step by Step, and boy did she hook a girl up! We had a $25 limit and that gal sure knows how to find some good deals!
Starting at the upper left corner and moving clockwise we have: Glittery gift tags, a leopard Santa hat with a tiara (it also has a pretty snowflake pin on it, but that didn't show up well), more glittery gift tags, an eyeshadow palette (always love!), a glitter nail file (I was seriously in need of one of these), a fun makeup pouch, two lip glosses, a glittery nail polish and two disco ball lip glosses (not pictured: this great zebra print eyemask that I had already used - hence the no photo)! WHEW that is a LOT of stuff. Props to you Mrs. for getting all of that under $25. I haven't had a chance to use much of the stuff (minus the eyemask and nail file which I love) because little man was sick and then got me sick (otherwise there totally be a pic of me in that hat) so we haven't really done much but chill on the couch. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting the chance to try out all of my new goodies and rock that hat. Thanks, Mrs. N for the fabulous gifts and thanks to the wonderful hostesses of this swap: Raven and Lindsey!

oh hmmm I wonder where she got those gift tags because I love them! I always use the boring plain stick on tags. Great stuff and thank YOU for participating in our swap. You need to rock that hat!!! It's fierce.
ReplyDeleteOMG that Santa hat...I die!
ReplyDeleteThose lip glosses are to die for! I have some a I love them!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked it! :)
ReplyDeleteFor those wondering, I found the glitter gift tags at a Walgreens 2/$1. Its a shame I didn't buy any for myself lol
Happy Holidays :)
cute stuff! A few other people got some cool santa hats and I just love it all!! And I see Jenna's comment above, must go to walgreens to get cute sparkly gift tags!
ReplyDeleteThat hat cracks me up, too precious haha!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/
LOVE LVOE LOVE that hat!!! Cute!
ReplyDeleteIf you're still in the swapping mood, head over to my place & sign up for the {Accessorize a blog friend} Swap!
http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html
LOVING the lips :) and everything really, You totally scored! :) Found your blog through the glitz swap, wishing I had known about it sooner so I could have joined in! Loving your cute blog.
ReplyDeleteI participated in the swap too and LOVED my gifts. You scored some pretty great things too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower.
www.GurleeGirrl.com