Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So What Wednesday

This week, I am saying So What If:

~ I laid in bed and let B Jr fuss last night until B finally got up.  In my defense I had already been up with the baby at least twice - we had a rough night.

~ We've stopped fighting B Jr and let him sleep on his tummy.  We would go in and roll him over for a few nights, but he would always end up on his tummy so finally we just gave up.  He can lift his head.  He's close to trying to crawl. We have the motion sensor.  I think we're good.

~ I knew exactly what sports radio show the guys in my group were talking about today when the were laughing about the "That's not a good call" song.

~ I am confused by and judge what people wear to work.  Leggings/Tights are not pants and should not be worn if your butt hangs out.  I am uncomfortable if I think my slacks are a little tight on the bum.  Also, satin and chiffon skirts/dresses have no business in the work place.  This is especially true for animal print, faux satin and a length that barely passes mid-thigh.

~ I get kind of blogger silent when I am excited about something, but want to wait until everything is final to really get into it.  Sidenote - I am NOT, repeat NOT, pregnant again.

~ My fitness goals are oddly motivate.  While I do have a specific number in mind, my main motivations are (1) To look good at the 3 weddings I have in April and May and (2) to wear shorts this summer.  I have two new pairs of wedges I am DYING to show off.

~ By 3 pm every single day I am ITCHING to cuddle my sweet baby.

~ I want a new phone.  I'm not due for a new phone for another year, but I haven't liked my phone as much as I hoped I would.  Plus, it has started randomly turning off/restarting and doesn't hold a charge too well.

~ I've given up on some of my reality shows. I stopped watching TM2 halfway through this season.  Ditto to K&KTNY.  I just couldn't take it anymore.  I also just stopped watching RHATL.  As much as I love me some NeNe, I just get bored while watching it so I'm done. 

I am VERY RICH!
 Now Dance Moms, I love me some Abby Lee.
LOVE ME SOME ABBY LEE!

~ I consider having packages sent to the office or I only buy things when I can schedule them to arrive at the house when B isn't home/I beat him home.  Crafty.

~ Much as we are working on B Jr's sleep, I am working on my sugar habit.  I eat a couple of treats a day.  I love sweets - especially baked goods!

Now, go link up with Shannon and let us know why you're saying "SO WHAT!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you already did this but when MK started sleeping on her belly I took them bumps off to prevent an accident.

    ReplyDelete