Friday, March 9, 2012

These Are My Confessions

I'm linking up over at A Blonde Ambition to tell you what I'm confessing this week.

~ I still like 90's-early 2000's R&B and Rap.  We're talking Ying Yang Twins, Usher (see title), R. Kelly, Warren G, etc.  I LOVE IT!  It makes me want to get up and dance, shake it like a salt shaker or go relive my younger, carefree days.

~ When I buy something and don't want to admit that it's new, I tell B that I've had it for a little while.  For example: These shoes that I got last weekend.
Here

Here      
~ I still have 0 tolerance for alcohol.  I get a nice little buzz going off of one glass of wine or one beer.  I made a joke about it the last time we had people over to which someone said something along the lines of "Ya, but you're a girl." B's response was "No, she used to be able to drink."

~ We don't watch The Real World anymore, but B and I LOVE The Challenge.  Have you seen it?  It's seriously awesome!  I can't help but root for CT and Diem.
Watch it now!


~ My mom is coming to town next week and I am so excited!

~ While I've loved my pregnancy/nursing boobs, I'm not sure I will miss them when they go away.  Frankly, I find that they get in the way some.  I miss being able to wear a normal sports bra to work out.  I still run into things with them because I don't clear things the way I used to.  We'll see if I change my mind whenever I do stop nursing.

~ I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect under-eye concealer.  I have a 6 month old.  I have bags.  I need concealer.  I need concealer that doesn't crack or crease or cake.  Any advice?

~ One reason I was excited to go back to work and get a paycheck? I got to start waxing again!  When I was pregnant, I started waxing because I knew the day would come when I wouldn't be able to *ahem* see to take care of myself.   I LOVED it, but when I got laid off I had to cut unnecessary expenses.  Since I got a new job, I've started seeing Lina again and I am happy.

~ I bribed B to go to a wedding in StL with tickets to an event the night before.  I see nothing wrong with that.

What are you confessing tonight?

6 comments:

  1. what you wont love is the reminder of what your boobs looked like PRE pregnancy/nursing... it's a sad and saggy story. After TWO suckers, I know! Nursing boobs are WAAAAY better than POST-nursing boobs.
    And I LOVE Warren G... "REGULATOOOORS"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are soooo CUTE! I love that you tell him you've had them for awhile :) Best idea EVER!
    I am terrified to have my boobs get bigger when I get pregnant. I don't think it's going to be cute. Like at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously loving those heels!! love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are dynamite! LOVE THEM :) great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just use good old cheap cover girl under eye concealer and I have never have any issues. It is really smooth and it covers really well.

    ReplyDelete