Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back in Action

Well, that was faster than I expected.  Last Wednesday, I interviewed for a position at an oil and gas company in town.  Yesterday, I got a call and was offered the job.  I am really excited to start working again and it doesn't hurt that this position came with a nice bump in salary from what I was making at the firm and has a lot of room to advance.  WHEW!  I feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I am eager to get back in the action of work. 
I will miss things though.  I will miss being able to go feed LB at lunch (now I'm not sure if I will be able to do that or not, but I have a feeling that I won't be able to).  I will miss being able to spend the day with LB any time that I want.  However, it will just make everything else we do together that much more special (I keep telling myself that).  Anyway, I am now back in action and will be blogging away.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats girl! Although sads that you can't spend your days with LB. I prefer to work rather than stay home (not that I have a choice!) but it's always hard to leave your baby! What company?

    ReplyDelete