Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Updates

~ Have you tried Revlon's Lip Butter?  No?  Well why not?!?!  It is some fab stuff :)  The texture of these little gems is so, well, buttery!  They go on smooth and and the color is GREAT!  Long wearing? Not so much, but they feel so great on my lips and that means a LOT to me!  I have 4 of them.  I have the following colors: Peach Parfait, Cotton Candy, Red Velvet and Berry Smoothie.

Emma here is wearing Peach Parfait, but it is a lot less orangey on me.  However, I have pretty rosey lips normally.

 ~ I am really enjoying my new job.  It is different from what I've been doing, but I am enjoying it.  There are a lot of perks to this position that I NEVER would have gotten before. I am so happy to have been given this opportunity!

~ Wine.  I missed wine when I was pregnant.  In fact, in a cruel twist of irony, I craved wine for a couple of weeks when I was pregnant.  Now, I'm back on the vino.  Tonight's choice, Bogle Chardonnay. 
Yummy!

~ Do you people like Ricky Gervais?  How can you not love Ricky?  He has yet to produce a show that B and I don't die over.  He currently has two shows that we are love, love, LOVING!  So, Ricky and his partner, Stephen, send their buddy, Karl, to do things that would be on a bucket list.  Holy Hilarious!  For example, they sent Karl to Uganda to see the gorillas in their natural habitat...really, this clip can show it better than anything else.



Seriously, if you have the Science Channel you NEED to check this out.  They are in the second season and it is great.
The other show that is great is on HBO and is called "Life's Too Short."  It stars Warwick Davis.  Have you seen Willow?  Like the movie?  Well he was Willow.  Well it's pretty hilarious.  Again, a clip shows it better than I could ever describe.




~ Something I am not loving as much these days, sleep deprivation and sleep training.  I hate having B Jr cry, but I am so damn tired.  I mean (bad mom alert), there have been nights when I have slept through the fussing until he was throwing a total fit before it woke me up.

~ And more than anything, I am loving this little angel faced baby.

I mean seriously?  Does it get much sweeter than that?  Look at those half sleeping "I just woke up, Mama" eyes!  Oh I just die over that sweet little man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment