The rules are:
1. Tell 11 random facts about me
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by tagger.
3. Tag new people with 11 new questions.
Facts
1. When I was born, my parents gave me the first name of Angela, but I was called by my middle name for my entire life.2. When I got married, I dropped the "Angela" and took my maiden name as my middle name.
3. B and I were introduced by a lesbian couple, at a bar, 2 weeks before my 21st birthday . . . but more on that tomorrow.
4. I brush my teeth with hot water.
5. I passed the bar exam on the first attempt.
6. I've been offered every job for which I have ever interviewed.
7. I am 26 years old and have had 19 addresses (11 houses with my family, 1 with B, 3 dorm addresses, 3 apartment addresses and one sorority house).
8. I regularly dance to television theme songs.
9. I hold grudges, like for a long time. Like years. But, I am trying to get better at letting them go.
10. I got pregnant on the first try.
11. Sometimes, I want to play in my son's jumperoo.
1. If you could meet and hang out with the cast of one reality tv show, which would it be?
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Love me some Lisa Vanderpump! Oh, and Bradi would have to be there (even she isn't in the pic).
2. How many kids do you want?
3 or 4, I think. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to two and freak out. However, I would really like to have at least 3.
3. What would be your dream job?
Broadway actress. Hands down. I grew up in and around musical theatre and I love everything about it.
4. If you won the lotto, what charity would you donate to?
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. St. Jude is my sorority's philanthropy. You can't be exposed to it and not fall in love with the place. Did you know that they don't require anyone who gets treated there to pay? Nope! NO ONE! If you can pay for something, then you can pay. However, they will not turn someone away. Please go check out St. Jude. It is truly an amazing place.
And while you're at it, check out the amazing things that Tri Delta is doing for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!
5. If money was no problem what would you want for your birthday?
I would want to travel. I would want to go all over the world. I love to travel. Part of it on cruises and part of it on land and part of it taking flight.
6. What is the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich. If you've never read a Stephanie Plum novel, I highly recommend them. One for the Money just came out in the theatres. I did not see it, but I didn't hear good things about it. HOWEVER, the books are HILARIOUS!
7. What is the last movie you saw and did you enjoy it?
I can't even remember what the last movie was; however, B and I have been watching Damages on Netflix. We really enjoy it.
8. What is your #1 parenting principle?
This is an interesting question for me. My little man is only 5 months old so we haven't really don't a lot of "parenting." However, I would say that patience is our parenting principle right now. With a 5 month old, you have to be patient.
9. What is your #1 marriage principle?
Never lose a chance to tell your spouse you love them and always communicate. OK, that was two. Whatever. OH and always support one another. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last few years without B. OK it's three.
10. What is your favorite weekday dinner to make?
Chili. It has less to do with the cooking and more to do with the eating. Love me some chili!
11. Why do you enjoy blogging?
I like having somewhere to just write what I am thinking and feeling and have support from all you wonderful ladies.
Thanks, Nicole for tagging me in this. I had my first day of work today and wanted to blog, but was kind of brain dead, so thanks for giving me something to write :)
OK, so now for the tagging:
Jen at Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures
Jamie at Our Life As We Know It
Janna Renee at Perception is Everything
Chloe at Days with the Crazy Call Crew
Allie at A Couple. A Dog. A Baby. Their Blog.
Alycia at Crowley Party
Stacy at Cardigans and Crayons
Mrs. A at Life of Mrs. A
1. If you could only own cats or only own dogs for your entire life, which would you choose?
2. What was the last dream (sleep dream) you had that you can remember?
3. If you had no fear of failure, what would you do?
4. If you could save only one photograph, what would it be?
5. Deserted Island: What three books would you take?
6. What skill do you wish you had and why?
7. How long does it take for you to get ready to go out of the house?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. Deserted Island: What three movies do you take? (and yes, this strange island has a DVD player, don't ask!)
10. What is your favorite word or phrase?
11. What is your least favorite word or phrase?
It's time for my head to hit the pillow. Deuces!


awesome blog! Glad you were able to play and tag! Cheers on the new job too. :)
ReplyDelete