Friday, February 3, 2012

It's confession time

Link up with the adorable Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition and tell us your confessions.

1)  I just ate 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.  I just shoved them in my mouth all at once (not really, but the Legally Blonde reference was worth it). 

2)  I am super excited to start work on Monday, but am really enjoying spending time with the little man today.  However, it is clear that being a stay at home mom is not for me. 

3)  I have a stack of partially read books in the bathroom.

4)  An Allure magazine showed up in my mail box today.  I have no idea where it came from or how I ended up with a subscription, but I'm not complaining. 

5)  I asked for a simple point and shoot camera for Christmas 2010.  I found out I was pregnant two days before that Christmas.  Now I wish I had a fancier camera, but feel awkward asking for another one.

6)  I risked waking my son so I could use the flash to take a photo of him asleep.  It's adorable and totally worth the risk of waking him.





7)  I love the way my guy cuts and colors my hair, but I hate the way he styles it.

8)  When LB wakes up in the middle of the night, I sometimes fall asleep and he ends up crying for a little while before it wakes me back up.  Sorry buddy!

9)  At other times when he wakes up, I find myself laying in bed saying "Maybe if I pretend I didn't hear him, he will just go back to sleep."  That rarely happens.

10)  I am excited about my new job for many reasons, one of which is I won't feel guilty about shopping anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. I try to pertenet i dont hear gabby but it never works either lol Cute post

    ReplyDelete