SO WHAT IF:
~ I tune out B when he starts talking about soccer. I'm not sure if he knows that my general, passive grunts mean that I'm not listening or if he just doesn't care, but it works for us. It also helps when I give little laughs and glance over at him from time to time. "MMhmmm" also helps.
~ I have a tremendous need for the people at work to like me. I really disliked most of the people with whom I worked at the firm so I really want to get along with these folks. Plus, they seem pretty nice.
~ There is less greater thrill in my life than making my boy laugh. I will do all sorts of ridiculous things.
~ My friend told me to look for boxes (more on that later) on "CL" and my response was "Columbia Liquor?" Her answer was "Craigslist." Fail or awesome?
~ Since starting work, my DVR has gotten so backed up with my stuff because I am exhausted all the time and B hogs the remote.
~ B and I haven't been on a date since before LB was born. While that may seem awful to some, we aren't really going out people anyway. HOWEVER, we have 2 dates planned in April: A wedding in StL and a wedding in T-Town the next weekend. I am excited about that.
~ I'm not sure why we have to do a parent teacher conference with our 6 month old. We have one on Friday and, frankly, it seems a bit ridiculous.
~ I giggle to myself when a work-inappropriate song comes on my iPod while, well, at work. It makes me giggle and I pretty much love it. Some favorites from this week: Back That Ass Up, Forgot About Dre, Me and Mr. Jones, What's It Gonna Be, Big Pimpin'
Go link up with the fabulous Miss Shannon over at Life After I Dew :)
No comments:
Post a Comment