Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Bitch Is Back!

Yes, that whore is back.  She hasn't been around for 15 months and, in the meantime, she has gotten a bit heavier and a big naggier.  Yes, my period started again today.  TMI?  Sorry, but not really.  See, that special little gift hasn't been around since November 2010, but it returned today.  Yes, I am still nursing B Jr.  However, there were signs that it would be returning.  My hair started falling out, B Jr started on solids, I have been pumping instead of nursing since B Jr has been at daycare.
Anyway, other random things.  I got a job and started working again.  How wonderful!  I really do like my job and am excited about what the industry has to offer. 
My parents have been here this weekend and it has been so nice.  My little man loves them so much. His face just lights up when Nana comes around.  I loved seeing my parents play with my little guy.
B and I are in the market for a house.  We spent all morning on Saturday looking at houses.  We are in no hurry to get anything, but hopefully we find something soon :) 
Well, that is about it for right now because I am exhausted and my brain is no longer working.  Night loves :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL I'm not sure whether to give you congratulations or condolences on the period... welcome back?

    ReplyDelete