Friday, August 19, 2011

38 Weeks




All I see when I look down
How Far Along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: Around 19-20 inches and close to 7 pounds. 
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Same ole Same (the black tank has made its return)

Gender: Still a boy - B Jr.

Movement: His movement has slowed because he doesn't have as much room anymore, but his movements are still there and he moves like he should.

Sleep: Sleep is sleep.  I wake 1-3 times during the night (depending on how hydrated I am before I go to bed.  I have trouble getting comfortable, but I get as much sleep as I can.

What I miss:  I miss the same things people miss at this point in their pregnancy.  I miss being able to move freely. I miss really exercising. I miss beer and sushi and wine.  I miss not having to go to the bathroom all the time. It's worth every second of things 
 
Cravings: Extra cold water and ice.  My sweet tooth has also accelerated lately.
.
Aversions: Mashed Potatoes (if they aren't super flavored), Chicken Wings and mint toothpaste. 

Symptoms: A bit of insomnia, sore ribs, unquenchable thirst, exhaustion, sore feet and contractions.  OH and a seemingly never empty bladder lol.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to Friday.  My weekends go by pretty fast and I have such a little time left that it is so good to get to Fridays.


What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm just looking forward to the end of the road.  It's so close.  I can taste it, but I can't see it yet.  I'm ready for my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment