Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seriously Thursday


  1. Seriously, yesterday, I was walking into work and this guy rode by me on his bike and said "Hey Sweet Thang." Seriously, he said "thang" and Seriously I'm 39 weeks pregnant.  There are few things "sweet" about me at the moment.
  2. Seriously, I'm 39 weeks pregnant.  LET'S DO THIS!
  3. Seriously, I think one of my coworkers has taken off more work since I've been pregnant than I have.  Seriously, it's apparently also ok for him to no-call, no-show. 
  4. Seriously, I love my husband.  He is going to be the best birth support ever.
  5. Seriously, land lines need an "ignore" button.
  6. Seriously, I want to know how big this baby is so that I can go buy him a Halloween outfit.  
  7. Seriously, I can't get enough ice these days.  When it is slightly slushy, man that's the best.
  8. Seriously, I am exhausted.
  9. Seriously, my in laws are coming in this weekend to deliver B a birthday present.  Hopefully the boy will want to come this weekend to meet his grandparents.
  10. Seriously, I hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe, especially my family who live in North and South Carolina and my friends in DC.
Now, go link up at From Mrs. To Mama!

1 comment:

  1. Any news yet?? I'm thinking of you and hope we both pop these babies out soon! :)

    Brittany (www.ahealthysliceoflife.com)

    ReplyDelete