Saturday, August 13, 2011

19 Weeks

19 weeks.  Things are looking a lot the same.

How Far Along: 19 Weeks (20 weeks on Tuesday!!)

Size of baby: Baby is about 6 inches and 8.5 ounces.  Growing kiddo. 
Total Weight Gain: I'll find out on Wednesday, but I'm going to go ahead and say I've gained about 5ish pounds since my last appointment and two before that so about 7 total.  Hubs says I don't look any different in my belly, but I think I'm gaining weight in my face a little bit.  I have a REALLY long torso so, instead of things just having to be pushed out, things are being pushed up further into my torso.
Maternity Clothes: I still love me some maternity pants.  I'm good it shirts still, but I just need things that are long enough to cover my waistband and my thickening waistline.  I ordered a bunch of maternity shirts the other day though because I was starting to look really sloppy at the office and needed to get some things to wear for the rest of the pregnancy.

Gender: We find out on Wednesday and I CANNOT wait!  Half the wives tales say boy, the other half say girl.  I don't really care what it is so long as it is healthy. 

Movement: I am about 90% sure I regularly feel the baby.  It always puts a smile of my face.

Sleep: All good.  It has gotten hot here though and I wake up in the night really hot which sucks. I've also awakened about 3 or 4 times in the night to go to the bathroom which is REALLY annoying.

What I miss:  Going a couple hours WITHOUT feeling like I have to eat something RIGHTTHISINSTANT.  It really puts a damper on the day and is fairly inconvenient.  LOL.


Cravings: I've been on a sodium kick lately.  I really want salty foods.  I never want salty foods.  I LOVE sweets.  I think I'm getting over it though b/c today all I wanted was a hot fudge brownie sundae so I got one.
Aversions: Mashed Potatoes and Chicken Wings still.  Also, I have a lot of issues with food smells from the refrigerator.  It is what it is. Also, meatloaf.  Hubs loves meatloaf.  It makes me gaggy these days.

Symptoms: Sensitive stomach, occasional round ligament pains and movement (if that is a symptom)

Best Moment of the Week: Sitting in the drivethru at the bagel place (my new favorite) and feeling little movements.  It just put a big goofy smile on my face.
What I’m looking forward to: WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY!!!!  We finally get to start using gender specific pronouns, and possibly names.  I am so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment