Friday, August 19, 2011

I don't get Pippa

What is the hub-bub about her bum?  There really isn't much there.  I understand that she is tiny and has a good physique, but seriously, what is up with everyone going on about her butt?  I get the hub-bub about JLo's bum. It's nice.  Maybe I'm just partial to a full booty since I am a certified member of the full booty club.  Someone please explain to me why people are so obsessed with a girl whose jeans fall off her bum!

This, I don't get.  

I do NOT want my bum to look like this.  The girl looks like she seriously needs to do some squats and lunges. 

THIS (minus the questionable top) I get.

Someone please explain to me why one would prefer the flat booty to the round booty.  If you understand this phenomenon, please explain it to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment