Last weekend we had baby shower #2 with my college and law school friend. Three of my law school friends hosted the shower in little B's honor. It was nice to see friends I don't get to see often and to celebrate the impending arrival of B Jr. The food was good, the company was good and I got lots of adorable things for our little guy. Without further ado, I will let the pictures do the talking.
 |
| Our hostess, Lisa, rubbing my belly (she makes me feel ridiculously pale and chubby - yes I know that I'm pregnant and not just fat). |
 |
| Another hostess, Lauren, who came up from Texas for the day :) |
 |
| Lisa and Kara, the third hostess, finishing up the food (aren't my green oven doors AWESOME? I really need to do something about them). |
 |
| The spread |
 |
| Measuring my belly :) |
 |
| You can't see but the little bag I'm holding on the left side of the picture has sunglasses, socks and a baby sweatband in it. <3 |
 |
| My wonderful friend, Jen, made this blanket for our little guy :) |
 |
| Lisa, Lauren, Meredith and Kara - four of my lovely law school friends |
 |
| Former TU cheerleaders |
|
|
We all had a really nice time. Two showers down. Two more to go (not including the one that work is throwing me which I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to think is an actual shower). Our little man is so loved already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment