- Seriously, I'm still pregnant. Yes, I was just 40 weeks on Tuesday. Yes, that puts me at 40 weeks and 2 days. However, I just want my baby!
- Seriously, Bitches be crazy on Bachelor Pad. I mean who is crazier: Melissa or Kelly from RHNY when she was on Scary Island.
- Seriously, I came home the other day and B was watching Troll 2. That was quite possibly the worst acting I've ever seen in my life. For once, he didn't finish it.
- Seriously, it's been 10 years since the 9/11 attack. That is really hard to believe.
- Seriously, I had contractions all day yesterday, and basically NONE today. That is until about an hour ago when they started up again. However, they aren't increasing in strength or regulating. Seriously, let's get this show on the road!
- Seriously, people still want to be on The Real World? I mean do they do anything but just get drunk and sleep around? Does anyone still watch it?
- Seriously, I only have 2 stretch marks from this pregnancy. Where are they? Oh, NOT on my stomach, hips, thighs or ass, but on my RIGHT boob. Just the one boob.
- Seriously, Maria Menounos is still doing The Challenge reunions? Isn't she like a serious journalist on the Today Show or something like that?
- Seriously, this time next week I should have my baby - whether he comes on his own or we induce. Either way, I get him
- Seriously, Ridiculousness on MTV is just Tosh.O on MTV. FAIL!
- Seriously, everyone is having their babies before me: Natalie Portman, Kate Hudson, Alyssa Milano, Selma Blair, Jessica Alba. If January Jones and Beyonce have their babies before me (yes, I know Beyonce won't be having hers any time soon) I might freak out!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Seriously Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment