Saturday, August 13, 2011

25 Weeks

Sorry for the awful picture/quality.  I was tried this morning and didn't care too much.
How Far Along: 25 weeks (26 tomorrow.  I see a pattern forming)

Size of baby: Baby is about 13.5 inches and 1.5 pounds. He's getting longer, but not putting on weight quite yet, but apparently that's normal :) They say the size of a loaf of bread of an eggplant.  There seems to be quite a difference there so we'll see lol.
Total Weight Gain: I'll say probably around 15 lbs.  I jumped on the scale a couple evenings ago and was up about 14 so we'll say 15. 

Maternity Clothes: They're really pretty great.  I can't say that I hate them.  I pretty much have to wear maternity shirts these days (except for relaxed t-shirts and some workout tops) because my torso is so long and I need things to cover the waistband my pants.  I am in all maternity pants except for workout shorts and yoga pants

Gender: Little baby boy, Bryan :) 

Movement: He moves a lot and I love it.  He's actually moving right now.

Sleep: Sleep has become weird lately.  I still sleep just fine, but I've started having really weird dreams and the potty breaks have really geared up.  I am seriously convinced that I have a smaller than normal bladder because it can refill in less than an hour, when I'm asleep, when I've had no liquids whatsoever.  I wake up, on average, every two hours because I have to go to the bathroom.  I will wake up and try to will myself to go to sleep and just wait it out, but I can't.  
As far as dreams go, here's a skeleton outline of one that I had this weekend.  It was WWII and Hubs and I were living in Africa, in some sort of treehouse mansion thing.  He was running from the Germans.  We fall in love.  The Germans come for him.  He tells me to run off.  I do.  I wake up.  WTF?!!?


What I miss:  Sleeping through the night, but I guess I should get used to that lol
Cravings:  Nothing really.  Mexican and burgers pretty much always sound good, but I don't know if I'd call them cravings.

Aversions: Mashed Potatoes (if they aren't super flavored), Chicken Wings and mint toothpaste. 

Symptoms: Just lots of movement, some round ligament pain and growing boobs.  I had to buy new bras, again, this weekend.  I am afraid to go ahead and invest in some nursing bras because I'm afraid they're going to grow again.

Best Moment of the Week: It was kind of a rough week life-wise, but I had a nice quiet weekend so that was nice.  Oh, but today I realized that I only have 99 days left in the pregnancy.  So THAT is pretty exciting!


What I'm Looking Forward To:  Working on the nursery this weekend.  It is stressing me out and needs organized, but it will get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment