How Far Along: 30 weeks and 3 days
Size of baby: Well we had an ultrasound today since my belly was measuring small at the doctor yesterday and they think that the little guy is about 4 pounds. All the sites say he's about 16 inches. He's measuring about a week to a week and a half ahead of schedule on all measurements except his leg (they only measured one) - that's right on time lol. Looks like he might have Mom's short legs. It was funny that they thought I was measuring small and then we get in and my little man is measuring bigger than expected.
Total Weight Gain: Around 20. I have 10 weeks to go so hopefully I won't double my weight gain in those weeks.
Maternity Clothes: LOVE LOVE LOVE. I like when my belly is covered and I love stretchy waistbands lol. However, I am eager to get back in normal clothes after little guy gets here.
Gender: Still a boy - we got definite confirmation today!
Movement: Today he was head down so hopefully he stays that way. However, that means that he likes to kick near my ribs
Sleep: Sleep is sleep. I just have to get it when I can and as much as I can. I have accepted that I get up every couple hours to hit the restroom. I suppose it's just training for the months after little man gets here.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and being able to sleep through the night, but that's about it.
Cravings: I just like food.
Aversions: Mashed Potatoes (if they aren't super flavored), Chicken Wings and mint toothpaste.
Symptoms: My energy level has been going down, but that's to be expected. Also I have an extremely short fuse and once it goes off there is no way of getting it back. Oh and once I get hot, that's it, I am not going to cool down for quite a while.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the sweetest anniversary card from B (we're going out for our anniversary tomorrow so I'll blog about that when we've had our date) and getting to see our little guy today :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: My shower tomorrow and celebrating my anniversary with Hubs :)

No comments:
Post a Comment