How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Around 18 inches and 5-6 pounds. I can't wait to see how big he really is :)
Total Weight Gain: 24 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Same ole Same
Gender: Still a boy - B Jr.
Movement: He still seems to be on a normal schedule. I have figured out how he's positioned too because I really only get movement on one side of my body (my left) with the occasional roll across my stomach. He also has found that punching/headbutting Mom in the bladder is "fun" and by fun I mean UGH IT HURTS AND I HAVE TO PEE!
Sleep: It varies. I didn't really sleep a couple of nights ago. I have trouble getting to sleep, but when I do I get decent sleep. I think that every time I come out of a REM cycle I have to get up and pee. Such is life.
What I miss: All that I've really missed the last couple of weeks is being able to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, and exercising. I mean like REALLY exercising. Like running and lifting weights and doing things to actually get my heartrate way up and break a good sweat and do things to get skinny!
Cravings: Extra cold water. I used to not really like ice in my water and now I have to have it or else the water feels icky to me.
Aversions: Mashed Potatoes (if they aren't super flavored), Chicken Wings and mint toothpaste.
Symptoms: A bit of insomnia, restless legs (I have to stretch before bed), sore ribs, unquenchable thirst and Braxton Hicks contractions. OH and a seemingly never empty bladder lol.
Best Moment of the Week: My cousin flew in from CO to surprise me for a baby shower on Saturday. I hadn't seen her in 3 years. It totally made my week :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: At this point I am just looking forward to watching the days tick down and for my little man to get out of my belly and into my arms. Oh and I am excited to completing our registry and finishing getting everything set up and organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment