How Far Along: 24 Weeks (25 weeks on tomorrow) - I am seriously failing at keeping up with these. SIGH
Size of baby: Baby is about 12 inches and 1.5 pounds. He's a growing little guy :)
Total Weight Gain: At my 24 week appointment I was up about 17 pounds total. However, I had eaten a really salty dinner the night before and got really bloated and knew I was retaining water that day. My Dr scale and our scale at home are the same and I'm down 3-4 pounds from where I was that day so I'll say up about 13-15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I still love maternity pants and am quickly starting to need all maternity shirts because I have such a long torso most regular shirts are too short for me these days.
Gender: Little baby boy, Bryan :)
Movement: We have a little soccer player or MMA fighter in there. About once a day I think he is trying to escape and I love the feeling. He just wiggles and moves and it is so wonderful. I woke up Saturday morning and he was moving around so much I couldn't go back to sleep because I was enjoying it.
Sleep: Sleep is good. I'm amazed at the speed at which my bladder can refill, but other than that I sleep great.
What I miss: Nothing really. However, I am having to do the 3-hour glucose test today and if I fail that one (fingers crossed I pass) then I will have to give up my sweets. Oh well. Anything for the little man.
Cravings: Still the gotta have it in the moment cravings. Berries with whipped cream is delicious right now :)
Aversions: Mashed Potatoes (if they aren't super flavored) and Chicken Wings still. I know the wings for sure. I still hate the smell.
Symptoms: Just lots of movement and some round ligament pain.
Best Moment of the Week: Saturday morning where he kept me awake with his kicking and moving, but I loved it :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: Probably sorting out what I want to do with his nursery and my first shower on June 4 (I know it's early, but it's back home and my bestie is going to be home so we are doing it then).
What I'm Looking Forward To: Probably sorting out what I want to do with his nursery and my first shower on June 4 (I know it's early, but it's back home and my bestie is going to be home so we are doing it then).
![]() |
| Please excuse the mess you may be able to see and any weird looks on my face. I still haven't mastered this whole self portrait thing. I would be an awful emo kid on myspace. |



No comments:
Post a Comment