Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So What Wednesday

Have you ever just felt like "So what if ______!" Go link up at http://www.lifeafteridew.com/

So What If:
  1. I think non-stop about my baby boy. I'm more than ready for him.
  2. All I want to eat, all the time, are fruit snacks.  Latest love, Gushers MMMM
  3. I think it is completely appropriate to have a baked potato and an apple with peanut butter for dinner :)
  4. I really want beer.  Beer is good.  I will drink beer after this baby gets here.  
  5. I judge my husband for the horrible movies he watches (he judges me for the wonderful tv I watch, like RHNJ and PLL and the like).
  6. I spent my Saturday at the good ole sorority house helping out with rush - they hid me in the back of the house so I wouldn't scare the girls going through rush.  
  7. I am far too lazy to fix my hair regularly.
  8. There are few things I enjoy more in life than watching tv with B.
  9. One of the thing I'm most looking forward to during my maternity leave is the fact that people are coming in town to visit :)
  10. Sometimes I miss college.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I'm not even preg and I LOVE fruit snacks! My husband takes them in his lunch every day so they are ALWAYS in the house!

    ReplyDelete